We are looking for a Community Content Creator!
Do you feel unbounded love for games? Are you inspired by a career of service in this finest and greatest form of entertainment? Then look no further.
Are you the joy of the party wherever you go? When you’re not playing games, do you think, talk or dream about them? We’re growing our team behind Drive Ahead!, and if you’re looking for an opportunity to get your creative juices flowing and chat with millions of players, we’re pretty sure we’re looking for You!
Join Team Dreamweavers to crash, boom and bang!
This is what we need your superior communication and content creator skills for:
- Create a plan for publishing content based on game roadmap and fan media habits
- Create entertaining & informative content about our game updates, events, and backstory on platforms such as Discord and YouTube
- Assist in bringing our video community into the game, highlighting the most hilarious moments or heroic acts by influencers and fans
- Oversee community activities working as part of our Live-Ops game team
- Manage relationships with our key influencers and community volunteers
- Support our Chinese publishing partner with media assets for local social media
- Enjoy being in front of a camera and the voice of the game for our community
- Be on the pulse of our community, share their hopes and aspirations, gather and discuss player feedback with the rest team regularly
- Connect with our players and make them feel like they’ve been heard through healthy dialogue in Player Support
- Provide support to players and investigate the root cause of dissatisfaction (irregularities / complaints / bug reports)
You can be sure that everything you create will instantly reach millions of active fans!!
And this is what we’re hoping you’ve already checked off your bucket list:
- Previous experience in content creation, such as creating videos for platforms like YouTube and TikTok
- Experience in managing an active online community
- Work fluently in English – both written and verbal
- Good, weird, or at least some sense of humor. Some people may consider you funny
- Long relationship with games and the communities surrounding them
The position is full-time and based smack dab in the coolest area of Helsinki – Teurastamo.
We do More than Games. We Do Dreams.
We’re on a mission to craft shared moments of thrill. Our games offer outrageous fun with friends. They’re hobbies you master and share with pride in our video community. Disposable entertainment or competition against faceless strangers is simply not our thing.
We’re the makers of Drive Ahead! – the best of Head-to-Head Battlers. Our vision is to be the best in humor and fun. Buckle up and strap your helmet over your eyes to enter the gladiatorial racing arena. The brakes have been greased, your tank is full of rocket fuel, and your co-driver is… a cow.
This wacky premise of hitting friends on the head with a car has taken us to 150 million organic downloads. Thanks to our active community of 1.5 million fans, we’re speeding up. Our roadmap offers challenges in the most exciting areas of the industry: real-time online gaming, streaming, self-expression, and deep social meta.
Learning and impact are the foundations of our culture. We spend 3-4 days a month on individual and team rapid learning and hackathons. Reach your full potential in your craft, and ship games defining quality entertainment and how it’s done.
Founded in 2008, our goal is to have as much fun making games as playing them. We’re based in Helsinki, and it really is a blast working together. But we also support working remotely.
In addition to a competitive salary, we support setting up a home office if needed and offer a comprehensive health care plan, flexible working hours, and employee development programs and activities.
How to Apply
Got questions or want to apply? Shoot an email to our Head of Studio Sami Lahtinen at jobs at dodreams dot com. We’d love to see what you’ve done previously with content and communities at work or as a hobby, so please share links or a portfolio.