We are looking for a Financial Specialist!
Have you always been curious to know how things work? When you play games, do you think about how they actually generate revenue? Then we’re happy you’re reading this.
Do you like to keep things in order? Are you usually the one making sure that debits equal credits at work and in life? We’re strengthening our team at Dodreams in the area of finance, and we’re pretty sure we’re looking for You! As a part of Team Dreamweavers you help us take our games and studio to the next level by making sure our numbers are always accurate, up to date, and easily accessible.
This is what we need your superior financial and administrative skills for:
- Handle daily accounting activities of the Dodreams Group
- Manage our accounting and payroll partner
- Track revenue and costs compared to budgeting
- Participate in budgeting, P&L analysis, and planning together with the game team
- Conduct accounts payable, outsourcing, and expense payments
- Preparing financial reports and cash flow projections with existing templates or even improving them
- Assist with HR issues relating to numbers – making salary statements, keeping track of holidays, topping up lunch cards etc.
- Assist with financial audits
- Work on other accounting and other administrative tasks as required
And this is what we’re hoping you’ve already checked off your bucket list:
- Education in accounting, finance, or business (University or University of Applied Sciences level)
- We appreciate work experience in accounting, finance, or business administration,
- We’re happy to consider entry-level job candidates or expand the job responsibilities based on your seniority
- Work fluently in Finnish and English – due to the nature of the job, this is the only position in our studio that requires Finnish language skills
- You don’t have to be a gamer to do this job, but it helps to be interested and excited about them as a hobby
We’re looking for someone with a track record of getting things done in life. If you’re that person, we’d love to hear from you. The job is full-time and based smack dab in the coolest area of Helsinki – Teurastamo.
We do More than Games. We Do Dreams.
We’re on a mission to craft shared moments of thrill. Our games offer outrageous fun with friends. They’re hobbies you master and share with pride in our video community. Disposable entertainment or competition against faceless strangers is simply not our thing.
We’re the makers of Drive Ahead! – the best of Head-to-Head Battlers. Our vision is to be the best in humor and fun. Buckle up and strap your helmet over your eyes to enter the gladiatorial racing arena. The brakes have been greased, your tank is full of rocket fuel, and your co-driver is… a cow.
This wacky premise of hitting friends on the head with a car has taken us to 150 million organic downloads. Thanks to our active community of 1.5 million fans, we’re speeding up. Our roadmap offers challenges in the most exciting areas of the industry: real-time online gaming, streaming, self-expression, and deep social meta.
Learning and impact are the foundations of our culture. We spend 3-4 days a month on individual and team rapid learning and hackathons. Reach your full potential in your craft, and ship games defining quality entertainment and how it’s done.
Founded in 2008, our goal is to have as much fun making games as playing them. We’re based in Helsinki, and it really is a blast working together. But we also support working remotely.
In addition to a competitive salary, we support setting up a home office if needed and offer a comprehensive health care plan, flexible working hours, and employee development programs and activities.
How to Apply
Got questions or want to apply? Shoot an email to our Head of Studio Sami Lahtinen at jobs at dodreams dot com. It would be great to see what you’ve done previously in life so send over a cover letter and resume.